Imagine Your Life As A Perfectly Written Novel

Shirzad Chamine offers a wonderful coaching experience. I am currently on a year long training experience which is teaching me so much. I am excited to be able to share what I am learning with my coaching clients very soon. Today the activity was to imagine my life as a perfectly written novel complete with the chapters of my life that I have learned from. We tend to label certain chapters as 'good ' or 'bad' but I am learning that nothing we experience is wasted. I believe that if we learn something that really helps us we can share it with others so more and more people can benefit. Soon I will be inviting 5 people to share a wonderful coaching experience with me. I am really looking forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloud Thought 26: Transition From Secondary School

Cloud Thought 25~ Transition Primary To Secondary School

Cloud Thought 27~ Talking To Children About Death and Dying.