My First Cloud Thought

1. I woke up in the night and had one of those light-bulb moments. I have been learning a lot about thought lately. I am reading a brilliant book by Michael Neill who said that thoughts are:
 "...no more solid than clouds and no more powerful than the power we give them..."

This statement is profound if you think about it.

If I choose to focus on a thought I can add to it and create something from it or I can choose to let it pass and drift away.
If I add to the thought I can create great things from it or I can create fear and negativity. It all depends on what the thought contains.
If I choose to let the thought pass I can move onto a new thought. That thought may contain the ingredients of something great or something not so great.

What I choose to focus on is up to me. I have the power and not my thoughts.
With this thought in my mind for the past three days I chose to hang onto this cloud-thought concept in order to see where it took me.
It has given me ideas for at least 2 new books.
It has taken me here into a brand new blog.
This is my lovely new cloud thought~
I am going to re-read all the books/stories I have written. I am going to post them here as cloud thoughts. They are here for anyone to see and enjoy.
I am also going to post new stories, hopes and dreams here.
If these cloud thoughts appeal to some people they may choose to interact with me on those thoughts. They may offer to help me to develop projects to the point where some of my 'impossible dreams' actually become possible.
If I do not share my cloud thoughts with anyone they will probably flutter away but if I choose to put them out here for you to read, who knows where it will lead?
I have been having cloud thoughts my whole life, we all have!
The thoughts we choose to focus upon will grow into something bigger. The ones we release will float away...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloud Thought 26: Transition From Secondary School

Cloud Thought 25~ Transition Primary To Secondary School

Cloud Thought 20~Extraordinary